California San Diego Mission

California San Diego Mission

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving

This week has been super slow at the MoBat and at the temple. My trainee (bless her heart we are working on being more focused!) asked the question "What would happen if all the Battalion Sisters were stranded on a desert island?" (It would honestly be the best selling drama production!) So we decided who would be the first sister to die, and who would build the coolest shelter and what not...but Dad you will be pleased to know that I got designated as the Sister that would survive the longest!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I told my trainee this week that my family isn't going to recognize me when I get off the plane because I'm so fat and weird now, and she told me "You can be fat, or you can be weird. You can't be both." So yeah I'm really trying to work on which one I want to be...lol

Also dad I met Ryan Tingys relatives..(The Capners) this weekend. It was pretty cool :)

This week is thanksgiving and it does not feel like Thanksgiving. But a man gave a talk in church this week that really touched my heart (probably because it had sport analogies in it!) but he told us that if we want to be happier in life then we need to increase our gratitude! That if we live in thanksgiving daily our life can be forever full of joy. Now I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty nice..:) so that is something that I have been working on this week, is increasing my gratitude! You should all give it a try!

I love you all so much!! Eat a lot of turkey for me!!:)


image1.JPG
^^^^our face when Julie said she wanted to be baptized this Saturday!!


image2.JPG
^^^exchanges and temple shift! 

image3.JPG
^^^^^when no one signs up to feed you because you left your dinner calender at home so this is your back up plan...๐Ÿ˜… 

image4.JPG
No caption needed❤️

image5.JPG
City heights!!! Where I almost got attacked by a dog...

Have a great week!! 
Xoxoxoxoxox
❤️Sister Olivia Price! Your favorite missionary in the CSDM;)

No comments:

Post a Comment