California San Diego Mission

California San Diego Mission

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Day 85

Hello!!! 

So i apologize right off the bat for not replying to all of your emails today, we are going to the temple today as a zone and so we have to cut emails short today which i am not very happy about but thats everything about vbeing a missionary, you do EVERYTHING that youdont want to do basically...but anyways this week was a little rough because i got really home sick and tired of my mission. Things were just not going well and i just wanted so bad to see my friends and family, but i prayed to Heavenly Father to help me get through it all and he did. He has helped me in the little ways that have mad ea really big difference. Like one of the sisters told me that i have the Battalion written on my heart and that i am going to be such a good leader here and that made me really happy, and then we went over to a members home and they fed us Inn-N-Out or a girl came into the Battalion and we were both from New Mexico and she knew one of my friends that i met at Weber State and that made me feel better during this week. So moral of the story is that God is not always going to answer your prayers in a big powerful life changing way, most of the time it is going to be in the small and simple ways and you have to notice them.:) 

This week we got one of our investigators with a baptismal date for Nov 7 so i am really excited about that! and we had Monalisas friends come to the Battalion yesterday and watch the Restoration and it was sooo awesome! we felt the spirit so strong and i know that they are going to be baptized soon! probably at the end of November so i am so excited about that:) This week the weather has been in the lower 70s and it has been sooo nice and i am so thankful for it because i am a much more happy missionary when i am not sweating to death! lol but yeah misisonary work is coming along! 

and this week is SOPHIAS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! so a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!!!!:D i will be sending you something special via email soon!;) well i will be sending it so mom or dad so they can show you ok Feef:) and thank you so much everyone for all the uplifting emails that you send me this week! they really helped me get out of the slumps and back into doing misisonary work! knowing that i have a bunch of people praying for me and cheering me on back home is really comforting to know! i love you all so much and hope you have the best week everrrr!!!:) i love you all sooooo much!!! 

XoXoXo

Sister Olivia Ann Price

No comments:

Post a Comment