California San Diego Mission

California San Diego Mission

Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas list

HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN SEND ME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
-shampoo and conditioner(treseme kind)
-face wash
-socks
-sticky notes
-envelopes
-paper for letters :):):) but really send me lots of shampoo and
conditioner, I never have enough money to buy it

Thanks I love you all!!!!!
So something cool is that me and my companion went to the gas station
and ended up adding the man that worked there as an investigator,
which means we had to teach him something, commit him to do something,
and get a return appointment! And he lives in our area (which is very
rare) so yeah it's was pretty cool experience!! We literally talk to
everyone! Even the weird dudes at the gas station!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment