California San Diego Mission

California San Diego Mission

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Tuesday again ??

Wow this week went by so fast! i cant believe it. 

Big news this week is that Elder Holland is coming to our mission this week!! #BeJealous but we have to go clean the church at 6:30am soooo thats the downside of it....-_-
We found a translator for our Congo family which is a straight miracle so hopefully we can start teaching them now!
I went on 2 more exchanges this week with Sister Losada and Sister Liu and they both went great, i survived them! 
I have this really weird thing on the bottom of my foot that i am going to cut out today, wish my luck on my homeside surgery. 
And it is almost the end of the month....holy smokes May went by so fast. 

I love being a missionary, it is the most fulfilling thing i have ever done in my life. :) i dont have a lot of time because the family history center closes soon, sorry for the short email but i love you all and hope that you have a blessed week! 
Remember to read the Book of Mormon and to pray :)

XoXoXo 
Sister Price

No comments:

Post a Comment