California San Diego Mission

California San Diego Mission

Sunday, October 16, 2016

I am so tired!

well i am the most tired that i have ever been in my life....so this email is going to be really short so i can go take a nap. 
i got my hair done today, and it looks absolutely horrible, and she chopped my hair off...soooo thats definitely a confidence booster. 
i got to teach in zone meeting for the first time this week and it was great! We taught on daily contact and following up on our commitments. Me and my companion are like the same person so we had a great presentation :) 
Then i went to MLC (missionary leadership council) and holy smokes it was the most spiritually draining thing i have ever done. I learned so much and really enjoyed it, but it was exhausting!! 
and i had my first call-ins with President on Monday night. That was pretty cool! <----i would explain what call-ins are but i am too tired...sorry

but i got to talk to the fam this week and that was awesome! Hopefully they can come pic me up in SD from my mission! i think that that would be so fun!:) 
i love you all so much and hope that you have a great week! 



XoXoxo 
The most tired person on the face of the planet 

(ps please pray that we will find someone that speaks Swahili so we can teach the most prepared family on the face of the planet :)

-Sister PRice$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment